1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Recovery accessories

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by Baddad, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Jan 11, 2007 at 6:49 PM
    Baddad

Baddad [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey hey, I have an 04' Tacoma TRD. I would like to know if anyone has a recovery hook mounted on the front of their truck. I have the factory skid plate and I would like to keep it there without making too many modifiations. Do they make a hook that bolts up to either side of it? It is my daily driver and I don't have it off road that often, but I do take it out in the Oregon dunes & up to the Cascade Mountains and sometimes I need to pull Jeeps out that get stuck :help:
    I do have a recovery shakle for the rear receiver, but I would like to install an access point on the front as well.

Any input is ALWAYS greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    -BD

2. Jan 12, 2007 at 6:29 PM
    2003greenbean

2003greenbean Carolina Alliance Costal Div

Member:
    socaste,sc
    Vehicle:
    03 trd
    cold air intake, step bars, custom grill, 3in lift,12 in audiobahn sub, 285/75/16 procomp tires, 20% tint,
    i have an 03 and on the pass side frame rale of the skid plate i have a hook that is factory and on the drivers side frame rale i have a plate mounted ski that was there from the factory and i have put on a d-hook dont know what its really caledl i dont think the 04 should be that much different i hope it helps

Products Discussed in

To Top