Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Clutch problems

Old 12-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
Clutch problems

When I am driving my Truck the car has a hard time maintaining a constant speed. The car does fine on acceleration but as soon as I level out of let off the truck feels as if u dumped the clutch. Then I press the gas gently and it reengages the clutch hard. Like when you let off the clutch when parking and ur still in gear. The lurch I mean. It is pissen me off is it an adjustment thing?too tight? I don't know any help would be nice.