Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Dual battery set up?

Old 12-28-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Dual battery set up?

Ok, I used the search and found a couple threads, but nothing really what I was looking for. I am eventually going to get a winch and OBA set up, so therefore I am going to want to run dual battery set up, right? I thought I saw a step by step process of doing the dual battery set up, does anyone know the link, or if it exists? Thanks in advance
Old 12-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #2
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed...also quite curious to see a good detailed write up...like with a list of materials and step by step process...i am going to be doing the same thing (winch and OBA)...with some serious sound upgrades too
Old 12-28-2009, 11:23 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
subscribed...also quite curious to see a good detailed write up...like with a list of materials and step by step process...i am going to be doing the same thing (winch and OBA)...with some serious sound upgrades too
X2, that what I am looking for too
Old 12-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #4
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tamer
tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Alex you on R6Live? /thread jack
Old 12-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #5
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Thanks
Old 12-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
I wanna mount it in the bed. I want to puc a box back there and mount an OBA and another battery
Old 12-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I wanna mount it in the bed. I want to puc a box back there and mount an OBA and another battery
Silverback07 has that setup in his. It all fits in a UWS chest in the bed. It's a pretty clean install.

Link to his build thread.