Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

searching

Old 03-17-2008, 03:02 AM   #1
TACBOY is on a distinguished road
TACBOY's Tacoma Gallery
searching

hey fellas i'm here looking for a repair manual or shop manual for my 2007 tacoma double cab,and also a cover for the truck to protect it from this weather in germany any suggestions
Old 03-17-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
The only books for the 2nd gen trucks is the Toyota shop manuals which are expensive. The cheap way out is to download them ---> Link from the cheap mod page

I don't know of any sources of off the shelf covers but anything can be made. A truck is easy. I had a local sail maker do a cover for my 35' boat with the rig still on.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:45 AM   #3
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
The electronic one Roland pointed is the only one in physical print as well. No Haynes or other manuals out. Toyota won't let them make one.