Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

A-TRAC/TRAC/AUTO LSD Explained (Easy to understand, I hope!)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2014, 03:20 AM   #1401
Senior Member
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold
 
MudFlap's Avatar
Name: Tim
Joined: Jul 2011, #59794
Location: Memphis (north mississippi)
Age: 39
Gender: Dude
Posts: 363
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna go tie myself off to a big ass tree and set up a couple of cameras to record how the wheels pull in the different drive modes. Just for illustration purposes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:57 AM   #1402
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudFlap View Post
I think I'm gonna go tie myself off to a big ass tree and set up a couple of cameras to record how the wheels pull in the different drive modes. Just for illustration purposes.
SWEET!

I took photos of how the tires dug or didn't dig into the sand in the different modes...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #1403
Senior Member
PPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of light
 
PPower05's Avatar
Firefighter: IAFF 1664
Name: Perry
Joined: May 2010, #36335
Location: Ranson, WV
Gender: Male
Posts: 154
PPower05's Tacoma Gallery
Also something to maybe try/note, a lot of the 4runner guys are saying that A-Trac works best with a steady RPM (2K), don't accelerate over obsticals , let the A-Trac and truck do the work for you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #1404
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPower05 View Post
Also something to maybe try/note, a lot of the 4runner guys are saying that A-Trac works best with a steady RPM (2K), don't accelerate over obsticals , let the A-Trac and truck do the work for you.
It is like a tractor and will crawl you up and over or through most anything. The A-TRAC adds a level of security that makes getting stuck or halted by terrain a thing of the past.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:44 AM   #1405
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Spencer's Avatar
Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Joined: Dec 2012, #93415
Location: Upland, Chino... all of 909.
Gender: Male
Posts: 977
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
It is like a tractor and will crawl you up and over or through most anything. The A-TRAC adds a level of security that makes getting stuck or halted by terrain a thing of the past.

It almost makes it too easy though...
I spend my time in 2wd/ open diff to see how far I can make it & 4x if I get stuck & ATRAC when I'm REALLY stuck because the damn truck controls itself and you kinda just point and hit the gas & it does everything else for ya.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #1406
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
I am sure that's the affect Toyota was looking for!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:33 AM   #1407
Senior Member
MateoTorgy is on a distinguished road
 
MateoTorgy's Avatar
Name: Mateo
Joined: Jul 2014, #134272
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Posts: 164
MateoTorgy's Tacoma Gallery
STICKY

I think this is sticky worthy. Mods...?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #1408
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
HBMurphy's Avatar
Name: Paul
Joined: Jun 2009, #18993
Location: So California Coast
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,741
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
It would be even better if the douchebaggery was eliminated so that it would help those that care to know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:52 AM   #1409
Senior Member
TacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacomaTruckParts's Avatar
Name: Jesse
Joined: Jun 2014, #131435
Location: San Gabriel
Gender: Male
Posts: 195
TacomaTruckParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
It would be even better if the douchebaggery was eliminated so that it would help those that care to know.

Well said !
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:16 PM   #1410
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
Was there something ugly posted then removed?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:20 PM   #1411
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
MonkeyProof's Avatar
Army: K9 Handler
Joined: Oct 2008, #9774
Location: SoCal- SGV
Age: 41
Gender: Tranny
Posts: 9,127
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Wasn't me
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #1412
Senior Member
MateoTorgy is on a distinguished road
 
MateoTorgy's Avatar
Name: Mateo
Joined: Jul 2014, #134272
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Posts: 164
MateoTorgy's Tacoma Gallery
RR DIFF LOCK

Once more, I'd like to thank DavidK for his generosity and hard work in sharing this information with us. Outstanding sir.

I do have an issue relevant to this thread, and perhaps you or someone else can address or even resolve it for me.

After reading several pages of this thread last night, I decided to once again test some of these drive systems out before work this morning. Everything seemed to work just fine except for, yes, the RR DIFF LOCK. While in the work parking lot (dry surface staying in a straight line), I stopped the truck, put it in N, and then went into L4 mode. While there and still at a complete stop, I depressed the RR DIFF LOCK button. Rather than the red instrument panel indicator light going red and staying red, it simply blinked. I put it into gear and slowly proceeded, and it still kept blinking. I then shifted into reverse and slowly proceeded backward a dozen feet or so until I braked. When I hit the brake, that's when I heard a click sound and the red light stopped blinking and stayed on. I'm wondering, is this normal? I have a 2014 TRD 6 cyl OR edition that's two months old. I checked the owner's manual and it stated that the rear diff lock should be used only when stuck. If a motorist needs to travel forward and backward and brake etc before the actuator kicks in and locks the diff, what good is it?

Thanks again, David, and anyone else who cares to share their wisdome and experience.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:52 PM   #1413
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MateoTorgy View Post
Once more, I'd like to thank DavidK for his generosity and hard work in sharing this information with us. Outstanding sir.

I do have an issue relevant to this thread, and perhaps you or someone else can address or even resolve it for me.

After reading several pages of this thread last night, I decided to once again test some of these drive systems out before work this morning. Everything seemed to work just fine except for, yes, the RR DIFF LOCK. While in the work parking lot (dry surface staying in a straight line), I stopped the truck, put it in N, and then went into L4 mode. While there and still at a complete stop, I depressed the RR DIFF LOCK button. Rather than the red instrument panel indicator light going red and staying red, it simply blinked. I put it into gear and slowly proceeded, and it still kept blinking. I then shifted into reverse and slowly proceeded backward a dozen feet or so until I braked. When I hit the brake, that's when I heard a click sound and the red light stopped blinking and stayed on. I'm wondering, is this normal? I have a 2014 TRD 6 cyl OR edition that's two months old. I checked the owner's manual and it stated that the rear diff lock should be used only when stuck. If a motorist needs to travel forward and backward and brake etc before the actuator kicks in and locks the diff, what good is it?

Thanks again, David, and anyone else who cares to share their wisdome and experience.
The pleasure is mine. While it sometimes seems like it gets more complicated with every post, many of us hear things (read things) differently. That is why I attempt to explain these functions in several ways.

Here is today's explanation of locking up the rear diff. (Yes, it is an off pavement mode, but it will lock on pavement to test it if no dirt is available... just don't be driving it for any distance locked or in L4. In H4, do not turn sharply on dry pavement either)...

1) Start engine, turn dial to H4... move a few feet if need to engage H4 (light stops blinking and stays on solid). A loud 'clunk' is normal when going into or out of 4WD!

2) Put tranny in N (neutral not park), turn the selector from H4 to L4, and depress while turning... put truck in D (drive) and roll a bit if L4 indicator does not go solid. In L4 your truck is in much lower gears, and you will feel the power if you tap the gas!

3) Press the RR Locker button while stopped... it might go solid right away, often it does not. Roll ahead a bit, and if still blinking, turn the steering wheel all the way to one direction (left or right, but only one) and now roll forward a bit in a turn. The light always goes solid by doing this as a final action and I have had three Tacomas with the locker.

The locker is an emergency only system, and only for when your rear tire is spinning and if A-TRAC doesn't work (never been an issue for me). You must be in L4 and you must be stopped and then go through the steps in part 3 above. The rear tires will not lock together if one is spinning more than the other, that's why you need to stop to lock.

A-TRAC has none of these issues to use, and it stops tire spin on the front as well as the rear... making the locker more of a final back up system to get unstuck.

I have used the locker and A-TRAC together when pulling other Tacomas and tried how it works in deep snow (deep for California, that is). When together, you have no engine regulation, as A-TRAC is in-active unless the speed drops below 3 mph, i.e you are getting stuck.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:00 PM   #1414
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
NEWER THREADS ON DRIVE MODES...

This one is cleaner and was locked to leave it uncluttered:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ar-locker.html


This one includes the changes made in 2012: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...09-2014-a.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:05 PM   #1415
Senior Member
MateoTorgy is on a distinguished road
 
MateoTorgy's Avatar
Name: Mateo
Joined: Jul 2014, #134272
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Posts: 164
MateoTorgy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
The pleasure is mine. While it sometimes seems like it gets more complicated with every post, many of us hear things (read things) differently. That is why I attempt to explain these functions in several ways.

Here is today's explanation of locking up the rear diff. (Yes, it is an off pavement mode, but it will lock on pavement to test it if no dirt is available... just don't be driving it for any distance locked or in L4. In H4, do not turn sharply on dry pavement either)...

1) Start engine, turn dial to H4... move a few feet if need to engage H4 (light stops blinking and stays on solid). A loud 'clunk' is normal when going into or out of 4WD!

2) Put tranny in N (neutral not park), turn the selector from H4 to L4, and depress while turning... put truck in D (drive) and roll a bit if L4 indicator does not go solid. In L4 your truck is in much lower gears, and you will feel the power if you tap the gas!

3) Press the RR Locker button while stopped... it might go solid right away, often it does not. Roll ahead a bit, and if still blinking, turn the steering wheel all the way to one direction (left or right, but only one) and now roll forward a bit in a turn. The light always goes solid by doing this as a final action and I have had three Tacomas with the locker.

The locker is an emergency only system, and only for when your rear tire is spinning and if A-TRAC doesn't work (never been an issue for me). You must be in L4 and you must be stopped and then go through the steps in part 3 above. The rear tires will not lock together if one is spinning more than the other, that's why you need to stop to lock.

A-TRAC has none of these issues to use, and it stops tire spin on the front as well as the rear... making the locker more of a final back up system to get unstuck.

I have used the locker and A-TRAC together when pulling other Tacomas and tried how it works in deep snow (deep for California, that is). When together, you have no engine regulation, as A-TRAC is in-active unless the speed drops below 3 mph, i.e you are getting stuck.
As usual, a thorough yet concise easy-to-understand answer. You are truly a blessing. Thank you so much.

Another thing I neglected to mention in my post above. Once I managed to actuate the locker, on one of the occasions in which I engaged and disengaged it, it refused to disengage. I pressed the RR DIFF LOCK button and yet the instrument panel light stayed on (without blinking). It wasn't until I put it in reverse again and lightly applied the breaks that it disengaged and the light went out.

I'm not going to worry about it. I'm thinking that this, like many other issues in my life, is attributable to user error. And, I'll always have the A-TRAC. I want to fully acclimate myself to using these drive systems before starting off-roading in a couple weekends up at the OHV park in Spider Lake MN. My recovery strap and shackle mount are being shipped as we speak.

Thanks again David. Seriously.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:14 PM   #1416
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
El gusto es mio (The pleasure is mine)...

The locker will not engage or disengage if there is any pressure on the splines, ie if one tire is turning or binding. Only in a relaxed mode... the turning of the steering wheel works when the first attempt doesn't. Getting unlocked will happen, but not always exactly when you want it to... just give it time. Of course, getting out of L4 does it, too. That also takes a few feet to do sometimes.

By all means, get out in the dirt and play with the thing!!! You will think you are in a Sherman Tank with the A-TRAC, locker and all the features. The Downhill assist is a kick in the pants too, if you are brave enough to test it!!! For very steep, and uneven, rutted, rocky down grades... creeps you down without the chance of slipping and getting sideways!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:24 PM   #1417
Senior Member
MateoTorgy is on a distinguished road
 
MateoTorgy's Avatar
Name: Mateo
Joined: Jul 2014, #134272
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Posts: 164
MateoTorgy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
El gusto es mio (The pleasure is mine)...

The locker will not engage or disengage if there is any pressure on the splines, ie if one tire is turning or binding. Only in a relaxed mode... the turning of the steering wheel works when the first attempt doesn't. Getting unlocked will happen, but not always exactly when you want it to... just give it time. Of course, getting out of L4 does it, too. That also takes a few feet to do sometimes.

By all means, get out in the dirt and play with the thing!!! You will think you are in a Sherman Tank with the A-TRAC, locker and all the features. The Downhill assist is a kick in the pants too, if you are brave enough to test it!!! For very steep, and uneven, rutted, rocky down grades... creeps you down without the chance of slipping and getting sideways!
Hah.... That DAC is what really freaks me out. I'm a control freak by nature (ask my college-aged son and my wife). The mere thought of trusting the truck and its technology to that degree under those circumstances gives me the hot craps.

Thanks again David.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #1418
Senior Member
MateoTorgy is on a distinguished road
 
MateoTorgy's Avatar
Name: Mateo
Joined: Jul 2014, #134272
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male
Posts: 164
MateoTorgy's Tacoma Gallery
One quick thought, I'm pretty amazed by Toyota's failure to explain in any discernable manner the functions of these various drive systems in the owner's manual. I'm trying to reconcile the comprehensive coverage of, say, the Entrune audio and display module or the rear-view camera, consisting of many pages, but just these few pages devoted to the drive systems. And of the pages that do exist, that which is written on them are equivalent to reading tea leaves. Pretty disappointing Toyota.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #1419
David K [OP] David K is online now
Senior Member
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
David K's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009, #18969
Location: San Marcos, Alta California
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,393
David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MateoTorgy View Post
One quick thought, I'm pretty amazed by Toyota's failure to explain in any discernable manner the functions of these various drive systems in the owner's manual. I'm trying to reconcile the comprehensive coverage of, say, the Entrune audio and display module or the rear-view camera, consisting of many pages, but just these few pages devoted to the drive systems. And of the pages that do exist, that which is written on them are equivalent to reading tea leaves. Pretty disappointing Toyota.
I agree, it is either there is no way to translate them into English we understand or they believe (likely) that the majority will NEVER use the systems, want to use them, or care a thing about how to use them. Those that do care will find out (as we are here on Tacoma World)!

"AUTO LSD" and "TRAC OFF" are examples of poor wording, indeed. They are both the same function of TRACtion control: the more powerful level with the engine output regulation turned off, but TRAC is indeed ON! Auto LSD is what it is called in 2WD and TRAC OFF in 4WD-High... since 2012.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:22 AM   #1420
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Cmurder's Avatar
Name: B.C.
Joined: Dec 2011, #69640
Location: Kansas City
Gender: Male
Posts: 863
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Hey David. Finally watched your YouTube vid of you pulling the other truck up the hill in the sand. Your comment says you were in 4Lo/Atrac and RR diff locked. When doing something like that do you need to be aware to keep your speed limit under 5mph due to the locked rear?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2009 VSC/TRAC/AUTO-LSD snow test Demoncleaner 2nd Gen. Tacomas 75 03-21-2014 12:22 AM
Yet Another Auto LSD / Trac Question brp 2nd Gen. Tacomas 5 06-09-2012 06:37 PM
2005-2008 4X4 TRD Off Roads - VSC/TRAC/HAC/DAC/ALSD/ATRAC explained GP3 Technical Chat 22 05-02-2012 10:21 AM
Does VSC on a 2010 4X4 mean auto LSD, TRAC? iJDub 2nd Gen. Tacomas 10 05-18-2011 11:54 PM
DRIVING SYSTEMS A-TRAC/AUTO LSD/Lock Diff sebiotacoma 2nd Gen. Tacomas 13 06-10-2009 06:20 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.