Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Dual Pillar Pod for AeroForce and Outside Temp Gauge

Old 01-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
SpecialED is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
SpecialED's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Dual Pillar Pod for AeroForce and Outside Temp Gauge

Does anyone know where I can find a Pillar mountable outside temp gauge? I'm planning on going in on the Aeroforce GB and would like to house one in the extra pod on my dual Pillar mount. I've searched high and low, but can't seem to find one. Thanks on advance for all your help!
Old 01-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
VDO and Westach offer outside air temperature gauges ...

... Or at least they used to offer them ...