1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

recalls

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by EGtaco, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Jan 29, 2010 at 9:15 PM
    EGtaco

EGtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma
    How many of you are worried a-boot all the hype and recalls with toyotas. It is not that I dont "care" or "worry" about myself, my truck, or my family but I just dont care. If something happens to my gas peddle I thik I can handle it.....gee is it really hard to think about down shifting and blowing your tranny or shifting into "N" and coasting to a stop. I mean what is really the big deal. I have talked to a few people that are scared to death about driving their car. Am I just not right in the head or something????

2. Jan 31, 2010 at 12:00 AM
    DGXR

DGXR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Friend
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 2.7L SR5 2-wheel drive
    I am not worried about my Taco, although I will do some very thorough research before buying another Toyota.

3. Jan 31, 2010 at 12:02 AM
    smuggiesrider

smuggiesrider Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2021 Army Green TRD Off-Road DCSB AT
    TRD 2" Lift kit w/ PRO Grille swap package ARE CX Classic Cap Sumitomo Encounter AT 265/75/16 tires TRD Pro wheels Predator steps Frame salt protection spray Weather Tech floor Mats and rainguards Wet Okole Seat Covers Bedmat Black exhaust tip Bed light LED kit Tailgate mat Eyecatcher tailgate letters Yoda cover for tow hitch and steering wheel Decals for grille, glove box, badges $$$$$$
    The only thing I'm worried about is if my truck needs something from the dealer they won't be able to give me the attention I deserve cause this recall BS!

4. Jan 31, 2010 at 5:00 AM
    SURFTACO

SURFTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD SPORT
    3'' Lift: Bilstein 5100’s, SPC UCAs, All Pro 3” leaf packs, Bilstein 5125’s, Kenda 33X10.5R17 Tires Flat Black Stock Rims Seat Belt Chime off Fog Lights On anytime Jet pilot interior All weather floor Mats Tonneau Cover Cali Raised Ditch Lights Snorkel
    X2. As for the people being scared to drive their toyota, thats just foo bar. Sure, in a sticky situation most of us on here and any good driver should be able to handle a curve ball out on the road. But you have to remember, there are a ton of retards driving out there too.

Products Discussed in

To Top