Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Toyota Lawnmower Recall!!!

Old 02-25-2010, 08:55 AM   #21
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Haha, sorry Jan!! I saw those for the first time yesterday and I just had to post them.
No worries

Ever feel like, because you own a Toyota.... it feels like everyone - these days - has to make sure they rub it in. I mean...Yeah...I own a Toyota and I've known about this stuff far longer than YOU (them) did and I just wish everyone would shut up (not you or anyone here - laugh).

Did that make sense?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #22
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
No worries

Ever feel like, because you own a Toyota.... it feels like everyone - these days - has to make sure they rub it in. I mean...Yeah...I own a Toyota and I've known about this stuff far longer than YOU (them) did and I just wish everyone would shut up (not you or anyone here - laugh).

Did that make sense?
Yes that made total sense!!! I agree with you 100%!! I just posted those videos because I know everyone here is loyal to Toyota and could use a good laugh while everyone else is laughing at us, not with us. Did that make sense?!?!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #23
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP!! Still crack up at these videos!!!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #25
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
:Rofl: OMG i was laughing my ass of for 10 min. my eyes are watering my abs hurt and my chest. lol
Old 11-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #26
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Nice videos - Made me laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
:Rofl: OMG i was laughing my ass of for 10 min. my eyes are watering my abs hurt and my chest. lol
Yeah when I first saw the Prius one, I couldnt stop laughing neither!!