Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Trailer Harness

Old 02-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Insert nonsense here
rmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura about

rmerchant3's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer Harness

First post alert!

I just purchased my 06 Tacoma a week ago and I'm super excited about it. Anyhow, It has a trailer hitch but no harness. (I looked into the part number on the hitch and it seems to have come from an isuzu rodeo..I guess uhaul found out these would work on the tacomas and started using them because they are cheaper? It's welded to the frame as well) Anyhow, I was wondering if there is a how to on making your own 4 pin harness? I searched with no luck. From the look of the toyota ones, they have a resistor box to keep things in check with the vehicular lights. Anyone broken theirs open to check out whats in the box? Thanks for the help and I look foward to using this forum!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
eTrailer.com has a harness available for cheap that will take less than 10 minutes to install.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Insert nonsense here
rmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura about

rmerchant3's Tacoma Gallery
Went with the valley plug and play. Thanks!