Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Wind shield wiper not working

Old 04-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
sonic is on a distinguished road
Army: 3rd Infantry (ROCK OF THE MARNE)
sonic's Tacoma Gallery
Wind shield wiper not working

I haven't really looked into it, but my windshield wipers just plain don't turn on. No noise, or anything. What is the most likely cause? A fuse?
Old 04-15-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic View Post
I haven't really looked into it, but my windshield wipers just plain don't turn on. No noise, or anything. What is the most likely cause? A fuse?
sounds like a fuse to me. hopefully, it isnt the wiper motor.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Try the fuse first, then if that is a no-go then see if your getting power to the motor.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #4
sonic is on a distinguished road
Army: 3rd Infantry (ROCK OF THE MARNE)
sonic's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am an idiot.
I took a look at the motor, and the cord was unplugged.
DOH