Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Costa Rica Maps for Garmin Nuvi

Old 03-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Costa Rica Maps for Garmin Nuvi

Does anyone know where to get maps for a Nuvi for Costa Rica?
Old 03-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

_/\_ (bump)
Old 03-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
Ban Pending

Anyone?
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Ban Pending

_/\_/\_ bump - bump
Old 03-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
I've used my Quest 2 down there with the base map that comes with the unit but am not aware of a Map Source of Costa Rica.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCPA View Post
I've used my Quest 2 down there with the base map that comes with the unit but am not aware of a Map Source of Costa Rica.
Thanks for the input! I figure I can at least use tracks to get back or use it to see if I'm going in circles. I have just been spoiled using my GPS here. Apparently my Verizon Droid Phone will be useless there so that wipes out that option.