Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

I now has air

Old 04-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I now has air

For the tireses.

Spent the day installing my birthday present. Pretty kick arse and a fairly easy install.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Details. Details. How much and whats the HP?
Old 04-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #3
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Nice! I keep a $50 MasterFlow behind my rear-passenger seat until I can do an OBA setup capable of running tools like an impact and a cutoff grinder in addition to filling the tires. Should probably get some Staun deflators, but I've never really needed to air down so I haven't bought them yet.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, but what is that? newbe here.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
sorry, but what is that? newbe here.
ARB high output air compressor, can be used for ARB air lockers and filling tires after a day of wheeling.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
cool, i guess i will have to get one of those as soon as get my truck. jaja