Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

DIY: Leather Interior

Old 05-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #21
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab21 View Post
how much does it cost for the leather and logo stitching? in other words.. how much did the whole install cost? anyone get a quote from an installer?
I am no expert... But to have it purchased, stitched and installed, I would expect to pay somewhere around 700.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #23
Scarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Scarab21's Tacoma Gallery
great post and thanks for the info. i love it.. looks great man. keep up the personalization!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #24
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I am no expert... But to have it purchased, stitched and installed, I would expect to pay somewhere around 700.
FYI...
The Pro install alone will cost between $300 - $400
Show me who"ll do the whole deal for $700 - I'd really like to know.
Most posts on TW quote over $1000 for a complete deal.
CST & DIY is the best $ value I found.
(i've got a friend with an embroidery shop too - The ONLY reason I did it)
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #26
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
FYI...
The Pro install alone will cost between $300 - $400
Show me who"ll do the whole deal for $700 - I'd really like to know.
Most posts on TW quote over $1000 for a complete deal.
CST & DIY is the best $ value I found.
(i've got a friend with an embroidery shop too - The ONLY reason I did it)
mine will cost
$1000 including $400 military discount for my katzkins w/ install on my access cab including two tone and stitching. taking it in tomorrow
Old 05-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #28
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
wow man what a difference that made for your interior. if i ever grow the pair to do that, i have a great write up to look at!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #30
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
That is a good deal!!! Post some pic's once it's done!
yeah, I went a bit lighter than you because I hate black leather... I got graphite with light grey inserts and red double stitching, but no embroidery.

I'll post pics when I get it back
Old 05-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #32
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theresa
fiestee23's Tacoma Gallery
ok did I miss it? How does the door panel get removed and applied?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #33
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Man, what a great DIY post. Not sure if I'm ready to bite that one off myself though. I like the painted speaker covers too. Very cool!
Old 05-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #37
Karo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Karo
Karo's Tacoma Gallery
wow that looks like some professional work
Old 05-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #39
Gundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jason
Gundy315's Tacoma Gallery
Homer,

I've been meaning to say thanks. I picked up a CST kit at their shop in Houston (saved even more on shipping!), and installed the leather using your DIY two weeks ago. Looks like it came from the factory, if I don't say so myself . That was the first mod on my new (to me) Tacoma, and made a huge improvement. The old cloth covers were NASTY.