LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

DIY: Leather Interior

Old 11-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #142
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im trying to muster the testicular fortitude to tackle this mod.. The box has been sitting here for almost a week now.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #144
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
You can do it.
Easy for you to say, i've never done anything like this in my short life time lol.

Is it time consuming or is it just plain difficult, because if it's the latter i'll pay someone else, if it just takes awhile then i'll give it a shot no doubt.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:23 PM   #145
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Easy for you to say, i've never done anything like this in my short life time lol.

Is it time consuming or is it just plain difficult, because if it's the latter i'll pay someone else, if it just takes awhile then i'll give it a shot no doubt.
Time consuming yes. Difficult - not really...

You need to take it one piece at a time, one part at a time.

Follow the DIY, start with the back just like I outlined in the write up.

Take your time and you'll do just fine.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #146
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Time consuming yes. Difficult - not really...

You need to take it one piece at a time, one part at a time.

Follow the DIY, start with the back just like I outlined in the write up.

Take your time and you'll do just fine.
Yes sir. Im gonna buy the tools on tuesday and well try and get it done when i get a free day.

one step at a time.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #147
flashnutrition is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
flashnutrition's Tacoma Gallery
My wife just gave in and I ordered my leather seat kit last week. I was kinda nervous but this post should help a lot. Thanks man!
Old 03-07-2014, 06:20 PM   #150
TacoFlavouredKiss is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
TacoFlavouredKiss's Tacoma Gallery
Extremely helpful, thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread