Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

question about the elecrical system?

Old 04-29-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
question about the elecrical system?

i want to change my windows from only opening when the key is in the run position to operating in the acc. position, i know its on a timer but if your sittin with the engine off it gets annoying. so if you know some thing i dont, i would be thankful for the help.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
ShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
ShadowFalken's Tacoma Gallery
The power window relay is turned on by the Body Control Module. BCM gets powered up by the ignition switch (turn on signal) from the run position.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
so in terms of achieving my goal what does this mean? should i get under there with a tester and just start goin at it
Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
even if some one could show me the diagrams i could make progress, i do have electrical back ground, just worried about messin up my truck