Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

it fits

Old 05-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
trd4us is on a distinguished road
trd4us's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up it fits

lifted my taco today 2.5 in the front and 1.25 in rear with the daystar kit. i also put the 285/75/16 pro comp x terrians on the factory wheel and it worked. i only have a little rub while in a hard turn while backing Idid not have to cut anything. but dont get me wrong the tire is very close to uca. ithink all is going to be fine. I hope this can help some people with the tire size issue.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:30 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-17-2008, 05:44 AM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
+1 but wtg
Old 05-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #4
trd4us's Tacoma Gallery
will get some when i find out how to put the, on here
Old 05-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #5
trd4us's Tacoma Gallery
i have to go to cali so i will be gone for a week i will try to get the wife to get some for this thread sorry
Old 05-19-2008, 05:40 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd4us View Post
lifted my taco today 2.5 in the front and 1.25 in rear with the daystar kit. i also put the 285/75/16 pro comp x terrians on the factory wheel and it worked. i only have a little rub while in a hard turn while backing Idid not have to cut anything. but dont get me wrong the tire is very close to uca. ithink all is going to be fine. I hope this can help some people with the tire size issue.

Your not rubbing on the stock Upper Control Arms? Or do you have after market wheels?
Old 05-23-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Your not rubbing on the stock Upper Control Arms? Or do you have after market wheels?
Homer, he said factory wheels....

On a side note, I run the same size tire on factory alloys with a 3" lift. Only rub the UCA at lock to lock.