Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Need help from the tacoma experts.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
MDF is on a distinguished road
MDF's Tacoma Gallery
Question Need help from the tacoma experts.

I'm a little confused. Is there any such tacoma that is a sr5 and trd?
Old 06-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #2
bruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant future
Navy: ET1
Name: Scott
bruinsrme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDF View Post
I'm a little confused. Is there any such tacoma that is a sr5 and trd?
My truck has the SR5 badging and is a TRD sport
Old 06-06-2010, 06:06 AM   #3
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
Yes ... SR5 and TRD are two different option packages, and either or both might be included on a given truck.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think you can get either TRD package without also getting the SR5 package.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I don't think you can get either TRD package without also getting the SR5 package.
x2
Old 06-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #7
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
TRD includes SR5.
^^ This.

But the SR5 will NOT include TRD.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #8
MDF is on a distinguished road
MDF's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks, i guess now i need to start looking at the trd replacement parts then. I.e. Suspension
Old 06-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mine had both badging...SR5 and its a TRD O/R