Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Seat covers and bed mat

Old 06-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
JimmyD95 is on a distinguished road
JimmyD95's Tacoma Gallery
Seat covers and bed mat

I am looking to purchase a bed mat and seat covers for my 07 short bed double cab tacoma. Not sure of what site to go to for the best deal and for the best quality. Also what brand is better then the other? Any ideas?
Old 06-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
if you want to spend the money go for some wet okoles

Old 06-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I've got RuffTuff seat covers. I personally don't like neoprene, so I went with clothe. This is after I just put them in... RuffTuff makes various different materials, styles, etc.

And I have a Protecta bed mat - thick, sticky (so to speak) and very inexpensive. I don't have a picture of it...(I need to do that).
Old 06-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole! FTW!!!!

Old 06-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Wet Okole! FTW!!!!

Chris, Those seat covers are badass!! Did they come with the "trd" embroidery?
Old 06-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Chris, Those seat covers are badass!! Did they come with the "trd" embroidery?
I had them put it on. I got just about every option I could, event the shampoo, conditioner, and anti smell stuff.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:51 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
for seat covers......look for coverking, the trd covers, or like bob and chris have said.......wet okole.

for the bed mat......look on ebay first.........great deals on bed mats there.