Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Tacoma Economic Stimulus Package

Old 06-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Economic Stimulus Package

Besides gas, what is everyone gonna get with their "Tacoma Economic Stimulus Package"? I'm in need of some new rubber. Prob gonna get 4 Dayton Timberline HT's in a 265-75-16 size, and a 2.5" leveling kit for the front suspension on my 04 double cab PreRunner. You guys?
Old 06-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I already spent mine on my Chrome Bug Deflector and In-Channel Vent-Visors. Oh, and FloridaTaco brought me a Chrome Grill Insert!
Old 06-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #3
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
combined it with my regular tax return and got

3" toytec lift
16x8 procomp wheels
285 bfg's
alignment
Old 06-07-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im thinking about a 3 inch toytec lift and total chaos uca's.....but the wife probably has a different opinion as to what we are gonna use the stimulus for!!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #5
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
what is this Tacoma Economic Stimulus Package??? Never heard of it.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajaracer View Post
what is this Tacoma Economic Stimulus Package??? Never heard of it.
It's when you take your Economic Stimulus Package and blow it on Tacoma goodies.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I think I already had it spent before we got it!

Got a new 80gig ipod (for me & the truck). An AFE airfilter (group buy), and the vette got a new intake system. The yard got some much needed pruning service done cuz I suck at pruning, and my husband is about to buy an airsoft gun
Old 06-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #8
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Is anyone still waiting for their's?

I was told by H&R Block that if receiving by check, must wait til July. Is that true?
Old 06-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have mine yet...or my wife already spent it.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #10
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
With my recent track record of not owning a truck more than two years, I will not be spending a dime of mine on my truck.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Is anyone still waiting for their's?

I was told by H&R Block that if receiving by check, must wait til July. Is that true?
that sounds about right bro. we have direct deposit, so ours was here pretty quick, but i think with checks, they were mailing them out in stages.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #12
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I spent mine on my gibson cat-back exhaust system, and a Tom Woods one piece shaft. 2 great mods!