Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

FJ Inclinometer, I want one!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Inclinometer, I want one!

I really want to snag an FJ Inclinometer for my Tacoma. I know a couple people put in the older 4runner inclinometers in there trucks. Keep a look out, so far I've found this one on eBay-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-T...#ht_500wt_1112

...But $299? Anyone else thought about doing this?
Old 06-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They are useless. Save your money.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
They are useless. Save your money.
Well, yeah. That's why I'm surprised they're so expensive.

(THERE's my chippy.)
Old 06-24-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
CO_Steve is on a distinguished road
CO_Steve's Tacoma Gallery
How about a digital version for $30

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...7ZBEBVA54R4NJZ
Old 06-24-2010, 11:47 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_Steve View Post
How about a digital version for $30

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...7ZBEBVA54R4NJZ
Doable, but you'll end up revealing the point for me wanting one in the first place, which doesn't really exist.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #6
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Someone on here has one for there taco already forgot who tho i know its a girl
Old 10-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
Cannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
Cannikin's Tacoma Gallery
Can I bring this thread back from the dead? I'm actually building a digital inclinometer/altimeter! See thread here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...linometer.html

Products Discussed in this Thread