Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Corner lights no more? cut wire behind radio

Old 06-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
rIDIN wHEELIEz!!
LuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cole
LuckeyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Corner lights no more? cut wire behind radio

So i installed a high low converter on my truck about a week ago so i could run aux cables to my stock head unit and accidientally cut a gray wire on one of the opposite wire bundle plug ins for my stock head unit but didnt remember to put it back together and im pretty sure it might have something to do with the lighting all over my truck bc the corner lights wont work and neither will the lighting for the head unit other than the small icon screen and clock. so no button lights?. all my fuses are good. anyone?
Old 06-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
all my fuses are good.
Two fuse boxes ay? Did you check the one under the hood. Fuse #1 if you have a Gen 2 truck. 50 amp. Check that one. You fixed the wire right ?
Old 06-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
rIDIN wHEELIEz!!
LuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cole
LuckeyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap View Post
Two fuse boxes ay? Did you check the one under the hood. Fuse #1 if you have a Gen 2 truck. 50 amp. Check that one. You fixed the wire right ?
haha nope. ive been recently seperated from my truck. iim at the beach
Old 06-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, different Trap.