1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Problem with Tacoma electrical

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by wlmuncy, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Aug 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM
    wlmuncy

wlmuncy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2007 Double Cab Manual 4*4
    [FONT=&quot]I have a problem on my 2007 Tacoma double cab where sometimes the radio head unit will be dead, keyless entry dead, clock under radio dead, air bags warning light on, and passenger airbag says off, and interior lights do not work. After twenty minutes of running, the headunit, lights, and clock will all be good. Turn the truck off, at the next start up air bag issues are clear as well. 5 minutes into the ride everything goes sideways again with these components, then they may come back after 10 minutes or may not. I can drive a long distance, like 3 hours with truck running, and no problem at all. My question is there anything all these components share. A relay, a fuse, anything that would be a common denominator. [/FONT]

2. Aug 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Indego Ink TRD OR
    Electric Tail Gate Lock, EZ Down + Cable Mod, Galvanized Underbody, DK 9000, CloudRider SS Grill insert. BakFlip HD, Cabin Air Filter mod, Alarm, Zero Rust !
    A plug or a ground. I'd start there.

Products Discussed in

To Top