1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Plastic Cleaner

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by DirtJumper14, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Jul 3, 2007 at 3:40 PM
    DirtJumper14

DirtJumper14 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    5100's, BDF grills and light bracket, big 3 upgrade, ATH bed braces, snugtop xtra vision shell, (bed, shell, hood, rock, front, rear, footwell, glove box, center console led lighting), MESO Gasshole, MESO dome and map lights, Flyeyez center console light, custom fuse panel, TRD CAI, toyota bed mat, 2013 black carpet, 2015 side mirrors, BedRug, AJT key fob, ultraguage, 8 cadillac horns acdf, pop n lock tailgate lock, energy suspension bushings, spicer greasable ujoints, Rigid lights everywhere, kenwood stereo, led tube taillights (red), 2018 T4R trail wheels, rokblok mud flaps, TRD skid plate, RCi gas tank skid plate
    So for years I have been using a product called Plexus to clean/polish/protect my plastics on my motorcycle and other plastic devices around the house. I just used it on my truck last night on every single piece on the outside and inside of my truck and it made everything look brand new and shiny. Just felt like throwing that idea out there for you guys that like to have everything clean as I do. I get it at my local motorcycle/dirtbike shops. It is a little pricey at $10 a can but it lasts forever and works wonders on all plastics!!!

2. Jul 3, 2007 at 3:47 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    good info,and thanks for sharing!

3. Jul 3, 2007 at 3:51 PM