1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Axle and Ratios.

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by BenJammn5, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Feb 8, 2009 at 1:01 AM
    BenJammn5

BenJammn5 [OP] RN

Member:
    San Jose
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD-Off Road PreRunner
    TRD cat-back with Spintech prostreet muffler, AFE Pro dry S intake, 16" SCS F-5, 3.5 BS, 305/70 GT Radial MT, King extended travel front/rear, 2" add-a-leaf, Maxtrack Spindles, Sway bar delete, DSM UCA, All Pro IFS skid, Cab mount chop, bed cab locks, Black badges, cali raised amber LED fogs, 6K FX-R Morimoto projectors with 55watt ballast, fog mod, cheap rear dust lamp from autozone, Hellas 500 behind grill, Color match Satoshi Grill, Hood scoop, rear bumper by BTF, color matched Glassworks bed caps, Wet Okole seat covers
    Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should be asking this in the technical thread but I'm trying to find out what axle the TRD Offroad 2009 V6 tacoma has and the gear ratio. I already tried using the uselss 'search' tab to no avail.
    I recently totalled my Frontier last saturday. I'm looking at buying the Taco and would like to know all the nitty gritty details. Who makes the best mid travel kit? Upper and lower control arms, spindle, coilovers, remote resevoir shocks for rear, leaf springs. Is there somebody you guys always go to for this stuff? For the Frontier it was a company called PRG, and basically nobody was better. Calmini and fabtech sucked by making comercial show lifts. Spacers, drop brackets, blocks and bolts for the rear and sold it for 3 grand. Sorry I'm new, just trying to learn about the Tacoma! Thanks guys, my searching has just begun

2. Apr 27, 2009 at 10:53 PM
    DriverSound

DriverSound Señor Member

Member:
    SoCaca
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB OR 4x4
    Too few to list.
    3.73 for all the v6. Some of the 2.7 has the 4.10 axles.

3. Apr 28, 2009 at 6:30 AM
    lasllc

lasllc Wait. . what’s wrong here

Member:
    Southwest RedRocks
    Vehicle:
    13 SuperWhite DCSB Sport TRD
    SnugTop Super Sport, BedRug mat, Redline Tuning hood lifts, LED interior lights, 3D carpet protectors.
    Well, I have to say, that it works just fine for me.

Products Discussed in

To Top