Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Technical Chat (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/technical-chat/)
-   -   having trouble taking out headlight (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/technical-chat/27060-having-trouble-taking-out-headlight.html)

hirshy30 02-14-2009 11:52 AM

having trouble taking out headlight
 
when u are going at the last pain in the ass bolt, i am having trouble getting it off. Does it come completely off? i got the grey screw thing off but the black screw has no grooves on the ffront and i cannot get it off. any tips and ideas? thanks.

also could u just saw the great arm that went down to the bolt since u are not putting that bolt back on and the arm wouldnt be doing anything????

DeeKay21 02-14-2009 11:58 AM

Dang I did this a while back but I remembered to tah it was kind of a pain in the butt!!! ARGHH!!! Let me go out and look real quick. I know for sure you have to take the front grill off.:rolleyes:

hirshy30 02-14-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER (Post 396706)
Dang I did this a while back but I remembered to tah it was kind of a pain in the butt!!! ARGHH!!! Let me go out and look real quick. I know for sure you have to take the front grill off.:rolleyes:

ya i know that i already took it off... i just need to take the headlight out.

DeeKay21 02-14-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirshy30 (Post 396708)
ya i know that i already took it off... i just need to take the headlight out.

Crap, I can't tell just by looking at it!!! I know you had to use some brute force though to get it out. I think it was held in by a clip. Just give it a good yank!!!:D

David Tarantino 02-14-2009 12:08 PM

if i remember right 4 bolts hold it in

DeeKay21 02-14-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Tarantino (Post 396719)
if i remember right 4 bolts hold it in

Yeah you could be right. I totally forgot how me and my friend got ours lights to come off.:o

David Tarantino 02-14-2009 12:19 PM

two up top one that is under the top of the bumber cover
and one you have to get from under the truck

DeeKay21 02-14-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Tarantino (Post 396736)
two up top one that is under the top of the bumber cover
and one you have to get from under the truck

Well there you go hirshey30! Now go get it out! Hold on, why are you taking it out anyways? BHLM?

hirshy30 02-14-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER (Post 396737)
Well there you go hirshey30! Now go get it out! Hold on, why are you taking it out anyways? BHLM?

smokin them

DeeKay21 02-14-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirshy30 (Post 396745)
smokin them

Oh okay, sweet. Make sure to post pics when your done!:cool:

hirshy30 02-14-2009 05:13 PM

all done!! looks sick.. ill go get some pics now!

Delmarva 02-14-2009 05:58 PM

:worthless:

:D sorry... :sorry:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:57 PM.