1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

sticky rear diff locker

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by Detective_Dan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Mar 25, 2014 at 9:42 AM
    Detective_Dan

Detective_Dan [OP] "Place original and witty user title here"

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Beast / 2016 Yamaha FZ-07
    Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper, Brute Force Fab High Clearance Rear Bumper, Pelfreybilt Sliders, OME 886/Dakars, SCS F5's, 33" Ko2's, Cobra 75WXST/3' Firestik, oil catch can, aero turbine 2525, rear differential breather extension, bedmat, weathertech digital fit front/rear, BHLM, custom shiftknob (made by me),
    so im aware of the fact that the diff locker can be troublesome and not want to lock all the time when its new, but it seriously took me like 10 minutes to get it to finally lock. once it locked, it disengaged and reengaged no problem about 8 times in a row after that. will the locker eventually, after being used a few times, be more reliable? i dont want to be stuck somewhere and need it and the POS doesnt want to work lol.

2. Mar 25, 2014 at 9:49 AM
    Detective_Dan

Detective_Dan [OP] "Place original and witty user title here"

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Beast / 2016 Yamaha FZ-07
    Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper, Brute Force Fab High Clearance Rear Bumper, Pelfreybilt Sliders, OME 886/Dakars, SCS F5's, 33" Ko2's, Cobra 75WXST/3' Firestik, oil catch can, aero turbine 2525, rear differential breather extension, bedmat, weathertech digital fit front/rear, BHLM, custom shiftknob (made by me),
    dont know if this matters, but drivetrain and suspension, wheels/tires are all stock

Products Discussed in

To Top