Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Were to buy Microsoft Office?

Old 07-26-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Were to buy Microsoft Office?

Any suggestions on were to buy "Microsoft Office Professional" for a good price?
I need it for 5-10 people, '03 or '07 is fine.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 07-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
I'll check it out. Thanks Trap.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
It really should work for 99.9% of normal office jobs. If you're in that .1% sucks cause MS Orifice is several hundred a license.

I use it, It's basically the same. The options it don't have you'll never figure out how to use them anyway. The options that it don't have are in the latest version of Orifice, I heard disabled by MS cause of patent infringement, don't think they fixed it yet. If you can get by with 03 or 07 it's going to work for you no problem. Look at all the cash you'll save.

It's also has lots of templates ready to go. If you can figure out Orifice you'll figure this program out no problem. You will not be forced to upgrade in a year to read your existing documents.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap View Post
x2
or you can try Oxygen Office which is Open Office with more features.

link : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooop/files/
Old 08-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #6
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap View Post
x2

i read the title and this is the first thing to come to mind haha.

OpenOffice really is good and i havent really had a need to open up MS Office for a while now.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:49 AM   #8
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.openoffice.org/
I use both MS Office and open office. I have too many computers to put MS office on all of them. So my computer gets Open Office and the laptop and my wifes PC gets both.
I like FREE..........................