Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

need android root experts

Old 09-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
need android root experts

i am rooted and i have i have the simple Rom v1.0
BUT i keep getting the Android System update for Adobe Flash 10.1.

now i tried to install it, i would say a week ago, and it did the loading bar and once it was done loading a yellow triangle showed up with a exclamation mark in it. and a little android guy in the corner of the triangle.

my first instinct was shoot shoot i bricked my phone so i took the battery out and it went away and started up my phone and it works perfect.

so i thought i installed it but, i didnt. so my question is, is that yellow triangle normal? and since i keep getting the update notification is it safe to do the update?

i definitely do not have the money for a new phone right now so any advice would be great,

oh and if i didnt mention i have moto droid, running 2.2
Old 09-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i am rooted and i have i have the simple Rom v1.0
BUT i keep getting the Android System update for Adobe Flash 10.1.

now i tried to install it, i would say a week ago, and it did the loading bar and once it was done loading a yellow triangle showed up with a exclamation mark in it. and a little android guy in the corner of the triangle.

my first instinct was shoot shoot i bricked my phone so i took the battery out and it went away and started up my phone and it works perfect.

so i thought i installed it but, i didnt. so my question is, is that yellow triangle normal? and since i keep getting the update notification is it safe to do the update?

i definitely do not have the money for a new phone right now so any advice would be great,

oh and if i didnt mention i have moto droid, running 2.2
already PMed you on this. but for the others. The yellow triangle is the stock recovery. Since you have clockwork recovery installed it will block the OTA update. This will not stop the system from wanting to update again. follow the instructions in the post i sent you to block the current update.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
I just got droid, I am free from windows

vibrant galaxy s oooooohh aaahhhhhh