Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Computer -- FLASH-- Help!!

Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Computer -- FLASH-- Help!!

What the fuck is this.. last week it happen like once or twice a day.. this weekend it has been doing it every like 10 min.

Attached Thumbnails
Computer -- FLASH-- Help!!-wtf-.jpg  
Old 10-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Uninstall Adobe Flashplayer and download a previous release. Google can be your friend when it comes to problems. It seems that you may have a screensaver that is looking for a previous flash version.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Have you done the most recent updates to your OS and Internet Explorer? If not, you should. If you have, try uninstalling Flash and reinstall.

Cheers.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #4
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i guess clicking Remind me later for updates for 6 weeks is a bad idea
Old 10-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
i guess clicking Remind me later for updates for 6 weeks is a bad idea
LOL. I do the same thing. Sometimes it takes too long to install the updates. Give that a try.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops

I think it worked.. i ran the updates on everything and changed my setting to delete temp files after IE is closed .. so far soo good
Old 10-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #8
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
I think it worked.. i ran the updates on everything and changed my setting to delete temp files after IE is closed .. so far soo good
Great! I hope that was the solution.

Cheers.