Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

GoPro HD Hero 1080 update

Old 02-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
dvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant future
dvdrdclf's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro HD Hero 1080 update

So for all of you that have the GoPro HD Hero 1080 model, there is an update available via the GoPro website.
Some of you with recently purchased GoPro's (within the last few weeks) may already have these features.
This update allows for a few modifications to the camera which make it better in my opinion and it is a free download..... check it out.

Some features are:

one touch record
upside down filming correct
live feed output

They also now make an LCD backscreen for this camera which has some updates as well.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting
yes I did the update the one touch and upside is great
Old 02-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

I am going to get one of these and mount it on my dash and catch the crazy drivers.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i have had mine for almost 2 years....hard to believe.....i love it alot