Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Tapatalk

Old 04-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Tapatalk

Does this forum support tapatalk from the iTunes AppStore?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Yes
Old 04-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
yes
Old 04-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys for the fast responses. I may want to clarify, for uploading pics from my iphone/ipad. Would hate to buy, then find useless.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
WickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran of 1st Battalion 3rd Marines
Name: Aaron
WickedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ X2!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You can always use TW Live to upload your pics.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
Experienced Noob

and yes, IIRC you can upload pics from the app
Old 04-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #9
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
just send the pic as a picture message or email to your tw address
Old 04-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #10

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
just send the pic as a picture message or email to your tw address

I'm not sure what my TW address is. I can't figure out how to use this app.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
Experienced Noob

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...9-tw-live.html

very first post
Old 04-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...g-tw-live.html
Old 04-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #13
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First you need to go to the first page of TW Live , and you get your TW address there , then you can email pictures from your Iphone directly to TW live , if you want to use the same pics in another thread , you can cut and paste then from TW live to whatever thread you wish .
Old 04-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #14

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for the help, but fuck, it's easier to pick up the laptop. I'll never use this, so again I wasted $3.00...
Old 04-12-2011, 07:42 PM   #15
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks everyone for the help, but fuck, it's easier to pick up the laptop. I'll never use this, so again I wasted $3.00...
I use it at work
Old 04-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Work with it a bit. It is a great app for when you aren't around a PC.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
agreed
Old 02-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #18
bbaggett is on a distinguished road

bbaggett's Tacoma Gallery
Is there love for Android?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:21 PM   #19
bbaggett is on a distinguished road

bbaggett's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaggett View Post
Is there love for Android?
Nevermind. Just instead Tapatalk on Android.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:27 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

Haha , you're banned