Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

IPOD Classic question

Old 06-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
IPOD Classic question

I want to get the IPOD Classic for my gf. My concern is that companies do not make products that are adaptable for the ipod CLASSIC, only the ipod touches and more contemporary ipods. My biggest concern is stereo systems such as pioneers which are "ipod compatible". Should this not be a concern?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
ryanrocket is on a distinguished road

Name: Rocket
ryanrocket's Tacoma Gallery
ipod classic which I have seems to work with everything. Including the chics.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #3
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanrocket View Post
ipod classic which I have seems to work with everything. Including the chics.
Sweet. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Should not be a concern... apple still produces the classic so I see no reason as to why companies would phase it out of compatibility
Old 06-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 5th gen, iPod Video/Classic. I use the AUX Input mainly for my truck, but I've got a plugin that works for my stereo as well. Only reason why I don't use that is it's a PITA to change the song and it constantly charges it that way.