LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Magpul iPhone 4 case

Old 07-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Magpul iPhone 4 case

For those gun lovers/ iPhone users magpul a gun company has cases for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS (not sure about anything older).
These cases are made from the same polymer as the original magpul devices. They have PMAG-style ribs to provide grip. Seems very protective of the phone. Has volume and power button covers( ones that look and function great). And overall looks to be a great case for a price of around 10$. Now I've only actually had mine on phone for 15 min. But my brother has had his around 6 months and not one complaint.

The cases also come in many colors that ranging from orange to black. To the flat dark earth(desert camo tan) like the one I purchased.
All in all. Great cheap cases I would recommend to anyone. Just wanted to show it off and inform my fellow tw members of them
Old 07-22-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Magpul iPhone 4 case-imageuploadedbytapatalk1311365092.083357.jpg a picture
Old 07-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I've had mine since May. I love it. Best case I've had. Not one complaint here.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #4

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I've had mine since May. I love it. Best case I've had. Not one complaint here.
Agree there a phenomenal case. Even the edges around screen are perfect slim and barely noticeable dosent interfere with unlocking phone like some cases do and yet raised enough to prevent damage on a drop on screen. So many things good about it and not one bad that I've found yet
Old 07-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
And all for $10. I'd buy another hands down. It'd be me first choice.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #6

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
And all for $10. I'd buy another hands down. It'd be me first choice.
Agree
Old 07-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
The full ballistic case $22 shipped on eBay. Everything else is crap
Old 07-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #8
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if it would work with my current belt clip for my case I'm using?
Old 07-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #9

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
The full ballistic case $22 shipped on eBay. Everything else is crap
Disagree. Just from looks of it off a quick google search it looks way to bulky for my liking. That's just me though. By far none beats magpuls case
Old 07-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #10
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
I have an OD green one. Wanted to make my ar match but ended up goin FDE
Old 07-22-2011, 03:40 PM   #11
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Otterbox defender FTW
Old 07-22-2011, 03:47 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
Otterbox defender FTW
I had one. Yes it's got it's pluses, but overall I didn't care for it.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickalapos View Post
Disagree. Just from looks of it off a quick google search it looks way to bulky for my liking. That's just me though. By far none beats magpuls case
It's is huge(that's what she said) but you could bounce it like a basketball and it won't break. I've dropped it a bunch of times and no damage yet
Old 07-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #14
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
Otterbox defender FTW
Too bulky
Old 07-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #15
MattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura about

MattDubs's Tacoma Gallery
Got one too! love it. now my phone matches my AR
Old 07-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #16

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
It's is huge(that's what she said) but you could bounce it like a basketball and it won't break. I've dropped it a bunch of times and no damage yet
You might be right there but and I do agree by the looks of it that it could take many falls. But all in all I'm still a fan of the magpull. Haven't dropped it yet with this case. But it seams it would protect fairly well.

Anyone who has had had it longer and dropped it in the case how'd the phone hold up?