Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Anybody else having Tapatalk crash with the new update ?

Old 08-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else having Tapatalk crash with the new update ?

I just updated my Tapatalk app a couple days ago and it has gone from totally stable to crashing from TW back to the home screen on my Iphone every 15 minutes .

Pissing me off .

Anybody else having the same issue ?
Old 08-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I updated it 2X in 24hrs. Crashed 2x today already. SMH
Old 08-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I updated it 2X in 24hrs. Crashed 2x today already. SMH
I went to the Tapatalk homepage and there are some complaints on there about crashes after updating .

Pisses me off , it was nice and stable prior to the update .
Old 08-22-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Oh well. For a $3 app I won't bitch too much but it did have in such a rage where u want to hit a baby
Old 08-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #5

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
God damn this is pissing me off.

Constant crashes
Old 08-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I had that issue before but they released a beta version on the forum that needed a pc for the install. So far so good on my Droid 2. I always report it but they never check those out. I even included song lyrics to get their attention but nothing.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I had that issue before but they released a beta version on the forum that needed a pc for the install. So far so good on my Droid 2. I always report it but they never check those out. I even included song lyrics to get their attention but nothing.
Mine crashed all the time at first , was 95% stable after the next update and back to constant crashes after the latest update
Old 08-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #8
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Lol @ WS
Old 08-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't even know it had an update. Haven't seen anything for Android
Old 08-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
One time I said something like:

"It is happening again. Over and over again!

Again, again, again, again
Just yell out my name baby

I got your nights (I got your nights)
I got your days (I got your days)
I got you on (I got you on)
My time"

They didn't respond to it.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
They added another small patch 1.2.2

Hope this helps
Old 09-10-2011, 06:47 AM   #12
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
is this app any good?
Old 09-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #14
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Cool thanks.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #15
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
if u want it dont buy it. u can get it for free for android i know. idk about iphone though. just search the net. dl it and install. i dont pay for any of my apps.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #16

Yea i am still getting the hang of the droid. Ill look for it! Thanks
Old 09-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #17
Banned
Issues again today. Droid 2.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #18
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
if u guys want to i can send u the tapatalk pro app. just pm me your gmail you use for you droid. just install it. and bam tapatalk pro for free for android
Old 09-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
if u guys want to i can send u the tapatalk pro app. just pm me your gmail you use for you droid. just install it. and bam tapatalk pro for free for android
What's the difference? I paid 3 bucks for my app. Isn't that Pro?
Old 09-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
What's the difference? I paid 3 bucks for my app. Isn't that Pro?
He is saying he can get it to those that want it for free.