Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Iphone 4s officially out, Whos getting it? and also available for sprint

Old 10-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
majinbu32 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
majinbu32's Tacoma Gallery
Iphone 4s officially out, Whos getting it? and also available for sprint

whos getting the new iphone ? its available for preorder on oct 7 and release date is oct 14, I know ill be in line

http://www.apple.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Iphone 4s officially out, Whos getting it? and also available for sprint-apple-iphone-4-91.jpg  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
No icrap for me thanks. I'm looking at the new Droid Bionic.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
yup, just called sprint and made sure im eligible for the upgrade. the sprint manager told me on friday we come in and purchase a $50 gift card that guarantees a phone the next friday when it is released and the 50 bucks is put towards that phone payment.
just an fyi
the iphone 3 is a free update(he didnt know about the gigabytes)
the 4 is 99 bucks(still didnt know about the gigs)
the 4s is 200 bucks(16G)
300 bucks for the 32G
and 400 bucks for the 64G

those are the prices he gave me after looking at my account, so im not sure about the iphone 3 being a free update for everyone. im stoked!
Old 10-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Eh not worth it unless it's a free upgrade, I'll wait for the next one. Excited for iOS 5 though
Old 10-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on getting it. Selling my iPhone 4 back to best buy. They want to give me $270. i say hell yea to that. So i'm just waiting for it to be on the shelfs for $199 w/contract of course which I'm due to resign in Nov.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
I would... but im saving for a plate bumper... So I'll just stick to buying my apple loving friends iphone 4
Old 10-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #8
you can sell the iPhone 4 on ebay for almost double that
Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #9
Yea im getting one too for my wife, its a pretty good phone...Im running a Evo 3D so its high end and i wont be needing the iPhone
Old 10-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be ordering mine on Friday at ATT.com with free shipping. Very stoked!! My 3G screen went blank, but can still recieve calls, etc. I'll try to sell it on Ebay.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No icrap for me thanks. I'm looking at the new Droid Bionic.
Bionic

The new Galaxy S2 is also pretty sweet.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Bionic

The new Galaxy S2 is also pretty sweet.
I heard it was but I haven't checked it out. My first Droid 2 had key pealing issues. My warranty replacement is going to have the same problem in the future but warranty is up and I don't have insurance on the phone. Verixon offered me an early upgrade for free so I would pay the 2 year agreement price. I'm not sure if I want a non keyboard phone though.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #14
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I heard it was but I haven't checked it out. My first Droid 2 had key pealing issues. My warranty replacement is going to have the same problem in the future but warranty is up and I don't have insurance on the phone. Verixon offered me an early upgrade for free so I would pay the 2 year agreement price. I'm not sure if I want a non keyboard phone though.
I was the same way, but you get use to it, trust me. Especially when you learn how to use swype!
Old 10-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #15
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
I was the same way, but you get use to it, trust me. Especially when you learn how to use swype!
Swiper no swipey.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #16
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
90% positive Im jumping ship when VZW gets it.

The Bionic is nice, but its loaded with so much crap from VZW, that you have no choice but to root to clean it up which is what I had to do with my Droid
Old 10-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #17
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
sticking with my droid
Old 10-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #18
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Iphone FTW......just the original 4 though
Old 10-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #19
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 3GS and am off contract with AT&T now. I was hoping that the new iphone announced today would be the "iPhone 5 with true 4G" ... so I will wait on that model.

Maybe the "iPhone 5 with true 4G" will be out soon ...
Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #20
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Mitch, you should sell me your bionic. I will be changing from T-mobile (crap) and a rooted iPhone 3GS at the end of the year.

No more iPhone for me. Like some of it, but overall I liked Andriod better.