Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

How fast is your HOME internet?

View Poll Results: Your HOME internet speed as sold to you by your service provider.
Dial-up 1 1.22%
1.5 Mbit or less 11 13.41%
Up to 5 Mbit 11 13.41%
Up to 10 MBit 16 19.51%
Up to 20 Mbit 22 26.83%
Greater than 20 Mbit 21 25.61%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #21
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
Time to go OCCUPY....im in the slower 99%
Old 12-03-2011, 07:40 AM   #23
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
idk how fast. but i know we have had 2 MacBooks pro’s and been playing PS3 online gaming and had no lag!

now my friend’s is slower than his 2 year old macbook pro most the time.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #24
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
mine looks ok.
ohhhh boy you are the new champ.......thats going to be hard to beat
Old 12-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #26
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
pretty damn slow. I'm so far out in the boonies that I can't even get caller ID on my home phone.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:57 AM   #27
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
pretty damn slow. I'm so far out in the boonies that I can't even get caller ID on my home phone.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #28
BlueJay is on a distinguished road
Name: Jayson
BlueJay's Tacoma Gallery

Oh, it was 124, not 128. Didnt have to get it from home... remembered that i had it posted on my torrent site lol
Old 12-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #30
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery

I used a Canadian server so the results are in MegaMetres. With the conversion factor, I'm a bit taller than Justin Bieber.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:06 PM   #31
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I guess not very fast? I'm not really good with computers other than typing which I am very proficient at.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1634094636.png

Old 12-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #32
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
slow as hell. Takes 10 minutes or more to watch a 3 minute video.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1634111720.png
Old 12-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #33
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd ... I need to do this test later.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #34
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

slower than 69%

edit: just tried it using a host in ABQ. Fail
Old 12-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #35
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
slow as hell. Takes 10 minutes or more to watch a 3 minute video.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1634111720.png
Old 12-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #37
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
5MBPS upload 20MBPS download Verizon Fios.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #39
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing special
Old 12-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #40
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery