Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

How fast is your HOME internet?

View Poll Results: Your HOME internet speed as sold to you by your service provider.
Dial-up 1 1.22%
1.5 Mbit or less 11 13.41%
Up to 5 Mbit 11 13.41%
Up to 10 MBit 16 19.51%
Up to 20 Mbit 22 26.83%
Greater than 20 Mbit 21 25.61%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #41
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
idk how fast. but i know we have had 2 MacBooks pro’s and been playing PS3 online gaming and had no lag!

now my friend’s is slower than his 2 year old macbook pro most the time.
So... what you're saying is that because your computers are crApple MacBooks, they effect the speed of your internet? lulz. Oh, sorry, I forgot they are actually MacBook pro's

Old 12-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #42
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery

Not too bad. However, i tried testing more than once and the speeds dropped significantly. guess my ISP throttles...
Old 12-06-2011, 05:59 PM   #44
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #47
deer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud of

Name: jay
deer slayer 11's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1634158063.png
Old 12-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #49
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery

Fastest I can get out here in the sticks...
Old 12-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #50
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
pretty fast, I DL'd the best of sasha grey in 15mins and I was done watching it in 2min!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #51
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
mine isn't' even loading these pictures from the speed test. On the bright side it's only $15/month
Old 12-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #53
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't compare to 124... How in the hell do you get that?!?

Old 12-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #54
samuelprz is on a distinguished road

Name: Samuel
samuelprz's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #55
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
My internet in Massachusetts was ridiculous, my router was actually choking the connection. I had 32MB/s down and 19MB/s up when I went wired. Imagine downloading 2-3GB movies in like 10 minutes.... yeah it was that fast.

Here in cali its not too bad... I've been getting up to about 20MB's over 802.11G, but the upload sucks, they've really capped it here at 1.5MBs Haven't wired yet to see just how fast my down was.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #56
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
My internet in Massachusetts was ridiculous, my router was actually choking the connection. I had 32MB/s down and 19MB/s up when I went wired. Imagine downloading 2-3GB movies in like 10 minutes.... yeah it was that fast.

Here in cali its not too bad... I've been getting up to about 20MB's over 802.11G, but the upload sucks, they've really capped it here at 1.5MBs Haven't wired yet to see just how fast my down was.
I get the same speeds wired. My router is pretty awesome.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:22 AM   #57
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #60
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery