Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Root Moto Droid

Old 01-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Root Moto Droid

Hey I have a moto droid 1 and I've been wanting to root it to share the 3g to my tablet but I'm just not fully confident and don't quite understand what I have to do I've been reading as much as I can off the android forums

Does anyone have any advice?
Links or good info or step by step guide to root?

Is your Android phone rooted?

I need your help TW!

Thank you
Old 01-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
I've rooted my DINC and running a custom rom. You can check out www.droidforum.net for some help. Also just youtube your make of phone into youtube for a possible walk through. Their is also a site that has like a all in on thing for almost all phones. I believe its www.miui.us

If you need any help feel free to PM me. And when I'm on my computer I can help. My phone is a bitch to use, hence the short response.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How you like the miui? Besides the shit new update. I haven't used their stuff, jist peruse their site.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
UG legend wannabe

Good to hear. I may try miui out today. I've edited my ROM so much its perfect for my needs, but kinda want a change. Maybe ill copy my phone and save my shiz, and try miui. Hmmm what to do what to do lol
Old 01-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #6

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post some of the links I found for rooting the moto droid
Old 01-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #8

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna root my HP touchpad with cm7 and with the rooted droid tether internet in the car and what not so I can take me tab more places
Old 01-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
i used xda developers to root my phone, i just haven't picked something i like to use (rom)
Old 01-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #12
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
i used xda developers to root my phone, i just haven't picked something i like to use (rom)
Pick one already V.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #13
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Pick one already V.
Snow i Love you!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 02:24 AM   #14

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
yea I've been reading off those site just seems kinda complicated ughh I think I'm just gonna go for it here
Old 01-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #15
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery