Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

iCloud with iPhone and PC - yea or nay?

Old 01-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
iCloud with iPhone and PC - yea or nay?

So I just got around to upgrading the iPhone 4 and jailbreaking it. Tried reading the 2 big long threads but didn't find the answer I was looking for.

I use a PC
Calendar stuff is either through work's exchange server or google calendar for personal stuff
I'm happy enough with photobucket - kinda clunky but at least it gives hotlinks fine
this is my only i-device.

So from what I gather, using iCloud is the difference between having wireless sync or not?
Other than this, is it going to get in the way of my calendar usage or be something else I really don't need?