Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Raspberry Pi

Old 02-28-2012, 04:46 AM   #1
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Raspberry Pi

http://www.raspberrypi.org/

Anybody think this is awesome?

A $35 HTPC the size of a credit card.

Looks cool to play with. I can see the modifications with this thing just exploding in the next few months.

People are already talking about touch screens, modifying windows 8 to run on it, integrating wireless N into it.

Looks like a neat little device.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #2
dpow is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
dpow's Tacoma Gallery
I was googling around to see if anyone had integrated a Pi into their Tacoma yet...shame you didn't get any responses. Have you seen anything cool done so far?