1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Buy iPad 2 for $350 to sell?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by CUtigerfan, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Mar 13, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    CUtigerfan

CUtigerfan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    04 Base
    Daystar 1.5" coil spacers, bedlined bumpers, clear corners, aftermarket stereo, 20% tint, half debadged
    If I could get a new iPad 2 (16G Wifi) for $350 would I be able to sell it fairly easy? I know the 3 just came out and they dropped the price on these to $400. I don't really need it since I have an iPhone and MacBook. I just thought maybe I would sit on it a week or 2 and see if a friend or someone here wanted to buy it. Are stores running out of these since the price drop or will there be tons of them for those that would rather settle for the lowered price since they don't need the 3G or 4G?

I'm not going to buy it if I won't be able to get rid of it easily.

2. Mar 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    elmo7

elmo7 Easily Replaceable Member

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD OR 4x4
    Ebay is probably your best mkt indicator.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Mar 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    CUtigerfan

Member:
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    04 Base
    Daystar 1.5" coil spacers, bedlined bumpers, clear corners, aftermarket stereo, 20% tint, half debadged
    Haha this is my own personal discount I could get for being a retail employee that makes next to nothing :eek:

But if one of you guys (or gals ;) ) would like to buy it for say... $360 or so I'll definitely buy it. I just talked to my Dad and he said my Mom wants one but who knows if she'll want to buy it from me. If she doesn't its going up for sale. As much as I would like to have it to play on I don't need it and could use the funds for something else

4. Mar 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    CUtigerfan

Member:
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    04 Base
    I got on ebay briefly but that doesn't really show demand or quantity available does it? I just don't want to be stuck with it. To me it seems like those that want the Wifi model and don't need the 4G capability of the new model would scoop up the old 2s for a discount. I certainly didn't see a $100 difference between them.

I know my local Target has 3 iPad 2s in the case and only 1 thats the one I'm looking at. But it is a low volume store so I have no clue if they normally keep all of the models in stock or if they all sold since the price drop

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top