Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Buy iPad 2 for $350 to sell?

Old 03-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Buy iPad 2 for $350 to sell?

If I could get a new iPad 2 (16G Wifi) for $350 would I be able to sell it fairly easy? I know the 3 just came out and they dropped the price on these to $400. I don't really need it since I have an iPhone and MacBook. I just thought maybe I would sit on it a week or 2 and see if a friend or someone here wanted to buy it. Are stores running out of these since the price drop or will there be tons of them for those that would rather settle for the lowered price since they don't need the 3G or 4G?

I'm not going to buy it if I won't be able to get rid of it easily.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Send a link to the sale, I'll inspect the add and make sure it's a good investment.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay is probably your best mkt indicator.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Send a link to the sale, I'll inspect the add and make sure it's a good investment.
Haha this is my own personal discount I could get for being a retail employee that makes next to nothing

But if one of you guys (or gals ) would like to buy it for say... $360 or so I'll definitely buy it. I just talked to my Dad and he said my Mom wants one but who knows if she'll want to buy it from me. If she doesn't its going up for sale. As much as I would like to have it to play on I don't need it and could use the funds for something else
Old 03-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo7 View Post
Ebay is probably your best mkt indicator.
I got on ebay briefly but that doesn't really show demand or quantity available does it? I just don't want to be stuck with it. To me it seems like those that want the Wifi model and don't need the 4G capability of the new model would scoop up the old 2s for a discount. I certainly didn't see a $100 difference between them.

I know my local Target has 3 iPad 2s in the case and only 1 thats the one I'm looking at. But it is a low volume store so I have no clue if they normally keep all of the models in stock or if they all sold since the price drop