Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Who has the Draw Something App?

Old 03-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Who has the Draw Something App?

For those who don't know what the app is, it's like one-on-one pictionary.

PM me and I'll send you my email so we can play. haha
Old 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
HomerTaco's better half!
MrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bonnie
MrsTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MrsTACO Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTACO
HomerTaco and I are addicted!!!! I'm bonnierichy
Old 03-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I have been playing a lot but it has several problems. Too many people just write words.

Won't beep when I get a notification that it is my turn.

You should get more points if you draw fast or guess fast. You should get less points for guessing slowly. You should get a bonus for guessing before they are done drawing.

There is an old game on the Internet called ink link. It is similar but there are about 6 people guessing while one draws. Whoever guesses first gets the points. It was very addicting and fun.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #5
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by db View Post

Holy shit. Idk if these are really what you drew, but I play it on my phone so I don't draw more details then stick figures and words haha. I have huge fingers.

Anyone wanna play? I play it through facebook so I can pm my email to anyone who wants to play or something
Old 04-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
he must be using a stylus pen and ipad...mine suck on the iphone, stick figures at best.