Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

"Welcome to Nginx"

Old 03-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
"Welcome to Nginx"

OK so i normally do not use IE but my work requires it

sooo i kept getting NGINX error anytime i came to tacomaworld, was getting a little upset too!!!!

Today i had the day off and my IT services failed to fix it or find it, so after me playing around in the command files resting my "hosts" files i was still unable to repair said fault

I ran every antivirus i could think of, i ran malware and nothing!!!! WTH right

I decided id clear my cache which im no supposed to do on a work laptop as it deletes every password, and everything i could possibly need

well that worked..... now my IT services are sending me all my passwords again :P

if you are having this issue, try that one first
Old 03-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
khx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

khx73's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't you have just selected to clear the temporary internet files (cache) and not "everything"? IE allows you to choose from what I see on mine.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by khx73 View Post
Couldn't you have just selected to clear the temporary internet files (cache) and not "everything"? IE allows you to choose from what I see on mine.
its a work computer ill let IT fix the lost passwords
Old 05-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
im getting this too on my home laptop
Old 05-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.techvts.com/welcome-to-ng...direct-removal
Old 05-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
for your information ^^ that link and those programs did not remove nginx for me
Old 06-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
for your information ^^ that link and those programs did not remove nginx for me
what did?
Old 06-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

nvm i cleared my cache and it fixed it
Old 06-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
nvm i cleared my cache and it fixed it
yup only way ive found to truly fix it, is clear the cache