LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Anybody else having Tapatalk issues on TW today ?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else having Tapatalk issues on TW today ?

It won't load my " Unread " threads , but will load " Participated " as well as " All "

I also seem to have access to my pm's
Old 03-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is working fine.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Weird

I've tried to logout / log on a couple times , and I keep getting an error message when I try to refresh my unread threads
Old 03-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
You don't seem any less coherent than usual OZ
Old 03-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
this^^^^
Old 03-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
It's still doing it

This is pissing me off now
Old 03-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
oh well bteer for us....
go chicago
Old 03-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Found this and posted from the 'Unread' tab
Old 03-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #9
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
does it to me all the time... if you have an iphone shut off tapatalk and it should fix it
Old 03-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
does it to me all the time... if you have an iphone shut off tapatalk and it should fix it
I already tried that
Old 03-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #12
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Once in a while mine locks up and wont load anything. I have to go into the manage apps in the phone settings and clear the data or cache or whatever it says. But thats annoying cause i have to set all my settings back up and add my accounts again.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #13
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I bailed on Tapatalk for now
its dumb im pissed i payed for it
Old 03-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #14

Quote:
I already tried that
hmm after the update recently it just sucks all around
Old 03-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
hmm after the update recently it just sucks all around
I thought mine was more stable after the update , until today
Old 03-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #16
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Update? Havent seen an update in a while. Maybe it auto updated and i never noticed.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Update? Havent seen an update in a while. Maybe it auto updated and i never noticed.
There was an update for it at Itunes
Old 03-21-2012, 05:59 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Version 1.13.1

Updated Feb 27
Old 03-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #19

Quote:
I thought mine was more stable after the update , until today
Mine was acting up for a while... It still does automatically turns itself off and turns back on
Old 03-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody on Iphone with this issue ? Seems to be some chatter about it on the Tapatalk forum