Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Mac Geektool screenshots/tips

Old 04-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Mac Geektool screenshots/tips

figured I'd start a thread for the Geektool app. Post screenshots so others (like myself) can get ideas or ask ?'s.

Here is my work in progress:

edit: guess it didn't take my last screenshot...should be there now.
Attached Thumbnails
Mac Geektool screenshots/tips-screenshot.jpg  
Old 04-02-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery

Great thread already!

This be mine.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump since it got lost in the chaos of yesterday
Old 04-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like what you've done with yours. May I suggest looking into making all your on-screen texts the same font and color?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
I like what you've done with yours. May I suggest looking into making all your on-screen texts the same font and color?
i'll see what it looks like... probably better...I spent most of yesterday playing around with different codes from MANY different sites to see what looked good. (had to do something to distract me from my TW fix and all the shenanigans going on here yesterday.

Got any suggestions for sites that will change the look of my Dock?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #6

fixed

trying to figure out how to get my trash size and hard drive space on the left under my "Up Time"
Attached Thumbnails
Mac Geektool screenshots/tips-screenshot-15-12-41.jpg  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #7
Creeper

I don't really know anything about changing the look of your dock. There might be some kind of theme geeklet you can use.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #8

weather: http://www.macosxtips.co.uk/geeklets...hoo-weather-1/

misc stuff (some I still haven't quite figured out):

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...628023&page=22

http://www.rchu.nl/2009/06/geektool/ (used this one for the Hard Drive thing I was wondering about earlier)