LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

New Web Browser. Rockmelt

Old 04-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
New Web Browser. Rockmelt

www.rockmelt.com

I am not affiliated with them at all.

Found this new web browser the other and decided to give it a try.
So far I like it alot. It's based off google chrome, with a touch of firefox. It has a "app bar" on the left hand side. If I site has a google chrome app, you can put it on this bar and it will notify you when there are new stories. Things like facebook, youtube, groupon, engadget, gizmodo, gmail.

It's pretty slick. And its FAST! Probably the fastest browser I have used. And I've used most of them.