Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

input on BD burning software

Old 04-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
input on BD burning software

Just picked up an LG WH12LS39 (OEM, no software included) BD burner for my computer and needed the board's opinion on some software that can burn BDs. I currently run Nero 7 Premium, but I'm quite certain that it can't burn BDs so hopefully I can get some "free" advice for new software . Also have to add that I'll mainly use it to burn stuff I've torrented.