Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

internet explorer users

Old 12-19-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
internet explorer users

i just upgraded to the new explorer, the one with the tabs and shit. i think it's beta as well.every thing seems to be fine but everytime i go to my favorite list it says it encounters a problem then closes out the net.. i'm not a computer genius at all. so somebody tell why the F is it doing that ???? help please
Old 12-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Old 12-19-2008, 02:36 PM   #3
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Are you running XP or Vista?
Old 12-19-2008, 02:40 PM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I run Vista, w/ IE beta, and have not encountered any problems. Have you allowed it do any microsoft updates?
Old 12-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #5
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xp
Old 12-19-2008, 02:51 PM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
xp

shit, I can't help you man. I never had XP.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

thanks anyway brian. i'm sure someone will come along me
Old 12-19-2008, 03:00 PM   #8
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
What error message does it give you? Have you downloaded/installed anything else recently? Run virusscan? Also, trying clearing out your cache and make sure you have all the latest windows/java updates and hotfixes.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:09 PM   #9
wfbont007 will become famous soon enough
wfbont007's Tacoma Gallery
Firefox Mozilla.com is simpler and more friendly
Old 12-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #10
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Ditch IE dude. Go to Firefox, really it's that much better and few if any at all security issues.
There's a reason it's called Microsux
Old 12-19-2008, 03:32 PM   #11

holy crap that was fast. i made the change to fire fox and everything seems to be working correct now , thanks
Old 12-19-2008, 06:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Sounds like you're running the IE8 Beta. I am too and I experience the same thing opening Favorites - not sure why, but hey - it's BETA software. I just click ALT to open the File/Edit/... menu to get to Favorites.

IE7 also has tabbed browsing... Firefox is a good browser, I just prefer IE out of habit...
i just switched and so far i love the fire fox over ie 8 beta
Old 12-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
do you like Vista??? Because I love it!!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 05:56 PM   #15
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Chrome FTW
I agree! Chrome is awesome, for whatever reason firefox started crashing on me often lately, so I ditched it. Chrome has crashed once I believe, and so far I'm loving it, I just wish it had that middle click scrolling thing
Old 12-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
x3 on chrome... I'll never go back to IE or FF
Old 12-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #17
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Yes IE users Run! Run as fast as you can! Firefox is much better, faster, & not IE!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #18
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Firefox add-on "Foxmarks" is awesome!