1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Posting Pictures Question

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Racer X, May 10, 2012.

1. May 10, 2012 at 4:38 AM
    Racer X

Racer X [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 FJ Cruiser
    How do I get pictures to show as part of my post instead of as a little thumbnail that you have to click on to view. I've been using "Manage Attachements" and uploading files under "Upload Files from your Computer" and everything shows up as a thumbnail. I must be missing something.

2. May 10, 2012 at 4:40 AM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    you can upload pics to live and copy the link at the bottom, upload them to a hosting site like photobucket and copy/paste the image code

or find the pic you want online, click "copy image location" on the right-click and paste it into the "insert image" icon on the reply panel

3. May 10, 2012 at 4:41 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    after you do that you have to put the link wrapped in IMG tags into your post

so basically, after you upload the pics in the manage attachments window, right click on each attachment and copy the address one at a time...click on the little yellow icon with the mountains and paste the link

repeat for each attached image

4. May 10, 2012 at 4:43 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    24 Tundra Trd Sport former 13 TRD OR
    Stock for now
    FAQ
    How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [​IMG] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

5. May 10, 2012 at 4:56 AM
    Racer X

Racer X [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 FJ Cruiser
    Thanks fast response. You guy (and girls) rock!

6. May 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket

Products Discussed in

To Top